Successful work from home entrepreneurs have one thing in common which is discipline.
When I got started online I jumped two feet in without really understanding the learning curve and the discipline needed to see great results.
Often times I found myself forgetting my reason for even starting a home business opportunity as a result of shortcomings that most of us see early on.
The major reason for the shortcomings was I was too focused on making money and not providing valuable tips and strategies that solve a problem – which would make a smoother transition to presenting my opportunity!
Although taking an indirect approach like this may seem slower, it can actually help to expedite the process of making more money while impacting other people’s lives. However, it takes discipline!
If you can be disciplined to learn and apply certain fundamentals, provide value, and take daily action in your business you can expect to turn a profit rather quickly.
Here are 6 success tips for work from home entrepreneurs looking to make more money, and have a lasting impact.
7 Success Tips For Work From Home Entrepreneurs
- Have Clear Vision and Goals – Successful work from home entrepreneurs have a clear vision of where they want to go and who they want to become. Without this you literally have nothing that you are working towards. When things aren’t swinging your way you need to turn to something that will mentally keep you in the game and this is why your vision and goal must be crystal clear and be your driving force.
- Create a Schedule – A successful home business should run on a schedule for continuity. This is important particularly if you have a family to tend to. If the mornings or evenings are a time when there are less distractions set out 2-3 hours were you can work effectively and get tasks done that require complete focus. Identify early on if there is an alternative time during the day when you can be flexible to complete your assignments.
- Take Daily Action – Home business opportunities don’t work without daily initiative. When you take daily action in your business not only do you become more productive but tasks just get easier. Jut like anything in life with continuous repetition you become a master at it. From a business standpoint taking massive action will lead to massive results. My friend, take MASSIVE DAILY ACTION!
- Focus on Income Producing Activities – When taking massive action everyday in your business do not get caught up with activities that will no generate you money. Spending hours looking for photos for you blog WILL NOT produce income. Spending hours upon hours researching and going through trainings without actually putting into action what you learned WILL NOT generate income. Writing a useful peace of content and sharing it will. Posting an ad will. Following up with the leads you’ve generated will. Spending countless hours in learning mode without applying what you learned WON’T!
- Take Breaks – You can easily find yourself stuck in front of your computer for hours upon hours and it won’ even feel like it particularly if you’re super committed. In order to avoid overwhelming frustration when it occurs, because it will, you need to step away from your workspace and refresh your mind and get back to it a little later. I’ve found that when I do that I usually come back with a slightly different strategy to test and work with.
- Find a Mentor – Well Duhh!! There’s obviously someone out there who already knows the information you seek in order to make your work from home online work. Do some research on someone who you’d like to emulate. Try and connect with them and build some rapport in order to get some of their time. Remember you must earn their mentor-ship and the best way to do that is to show that you are serious. To do this you need to show your work by taking DAILY MASSIVE ACTION so they see what they are working with.
- Lead With Value – I want to leave you with this one, but it could have easily been the first on the list. Leading with value will help you make more money and position you as an invaluable resource to others. Focus on being selfless and offer actionable, solution-based content. If you do this consistently, your prospects will reciprocate and buy your products and/or services – because you deserve it.
To your success,
PS – If you enjoyed this post please like, comment, and share! 😀
powered by bloggers, member driven