7 Ways To Further Your Business Brand in 2017
“Your Business Brand has the exciting potential of being the operating principle for everything your organization every does”
– Ted Matthews
1.Your website is a communication platform where your branding matters. A branded blog means it is distinctive. It stands out in both the look of it, as well as the content and how it affects your reader. If you have a custom theme for your blog, it gives a unique look or identity to it.
Simply, your Business Brand is your promise to your customer, informing them what they can expect in terms of your services or products. Your brand identity is your message and online presence. Not your company’s logos or the companies perception, because that is subject to change. Your own brand will always be yours alone.
2. Understanding your clients, their needs and wants, their demographics, in their own type of language that they require for their businesses. A brand is reinforced through repetition of consistent messaging, the ongoing value of your offerings and a clear understanding of your audience’s interests and preferences.
3. You must promote your blog. Effective blog promotion can happen in many ways:
. email marketing
. guest posting
. social media marketing platforms
Many other ways to promote and track your Brand in my FREE RESOURCE LIST
Get my free (Click >) Resources List
- Wishlist – membership app
- 135List – This app provides a simple and elegant way to prioritize your daily to do list
- Airtable – is a hybrid spreadsheet and database. Editorial Calendar
- FTTT- IFTTT lets you automate certain processes
- Marinara Timer– Research shows that taking breaks while working can improve productivity
- Unroll.me – Use Unroll.me to save time spent in your inbox
- Rescue Time – If you want to be more productive, you need to know where your time is going.
- Two huge Teaching blogs for Moms or Seasoned Marketers and much more.
4. SEO in regards to keyword research, the writing of your articles with targeted keywords as well as your site’s loading time and it’s implementation of social share buttons to get social signals. It is very important to be found in the search engines.
5. Ways of organizing your Business Brand blog
Brand is derived from who you are, who people perceive you to be, and who you want to be in the future. Your customers or prospects are initially attracted to your business because of the emotional impact of your brand. First impressions do matter on line every bit as much as they do in offline life. How your brand makes people feel & how they react to it are the key drivers of your brand’s perception.
So when a design company says they can re-brand your brand….
You need to ask them:
– if they will interview your team?
– they know your companies mission statement?
– do they know what are the benefits and or features of your services or products?
Your Logo is not your Brand. Your brand includes everything you do, everywhere you are. Building a strong brand does not just include just re-designing your logo. If it doesn’t involve your strategy, your message and your emotional appeal along with your visual identity – then it’s not branding.
6. You should be consistent with your sales pitches, your Facebook ads, or on your blog. Right down to what you say when you answer your phone. Your brand is in everything you do, everywhere online or offline. In essence your brand is you and your business.
Your core business brand values should be written down. Take a hard look at your competition and figure out how to do it better. The next step is to create compelling, credible and consistent messaging that supports your business goals.
Here’s an articles on Branding on my site. – http://marketingofflineonline.net/branding-you-and-your-business/ ( also a link to the book mentioned in this article)
This can seem like a journey of self-discovery in your business. Do you know what your customer’s think of your company? What are the qualities you want them to associate with your company? Ask them, survey them, better yet -talk to them, and then you will really know their options.
7. When you lead with yourself first, rather than your company or Network Marketing Company …you start to attract people who are looking for help and guidance rather than scaring people away because they think all your want to do is to sell them on your business. “WITFM” – What’s in it for me.
People buy from people they Know, Like and Trust.
1. Be worth talking about -Stand out!
2. Own your own position, be unique with a clear difference, honest and have a meaningful message.
3. Deliver great value to all that you interact with.
Be Consistent, have great management – organizational culture and realize that it takes time to be understood, no overnight successes. It just doesn’t work like that.
So rather than leading with your Opportunity…why not lead with your own BRAND first and develop a raving fan base and have people follow YOU, not the business you represent!
An excellent book on branding. Brand: It Ain’t the Logo *
(*It’s What People Think of YOU!)by Ted Matthews, Lisa Zangari writes: “Ted Matthews teaches us that the only synonym for Brand is culture, and that if you want to have a Brand that resonates with all types, inside and outside an organization, you need to go to work on building a strong and inspiring culture. This is the recipe for success in today’s marketplaces.” (Lisa Zangari Senior Vice President, Human Resources, IAMGOLD).
This is YOUR chance to learn how to use these 7 steps to discuss your Business Brand .
Contact me, for a discovery call …. to set up a 15 min chat and we can discuss what you and your business needs and wants. See my ” about me page ” on my site. Find out more about Kathryn on PAC’s Top Member site
Happy New Year!!
powered by bloggers, member driven