Are You Ready To Up Your Game In 2017?
How ready are you to UP YOUR GAME and CRUSH YOUR GOALS for 2017?
So, what does Up Your Game really mean?
It simply means to look realistically at what didn’t work this past year and make improvements for 2017.
Were your goals unattainable, maybe too vague, or (worse) you never got around to setting those goals?
I have some really BIG goals I want to achieve in 2017.
If you are being honest with yourself, to up your game is really what success is all about.
Who wants to stay stagnant?
Here are what some of those goals may look like to you:
- Putting a social media marketing strategy in place
- Joining a coaching program
- Guest blogging gigs
- Learning a new marketing technique (article marketing, content marketing, etc.)
Begin brainstorming and see where your mind takes you. Then, formulate a plan and get going now.
How To Crush Out Your Goals
Whatever your goals for the new year are, it’s the stretching and reaching for the higher level, the bigger cause, etc. that expands your life.
Never stop growing.
Ready to tackle those goals so you can… Create The Highest, Grandest Vision Possible For Your Life……
Because You Become What You BELIEVE?
Here are a few powerful affirmations to start your New Year and your mindset off right:
- “The biggest and most complex obstacle I will ever have to overcome is my mind. If I can overcome that, I can overcome anything.”
- “I cannot control exactly what happens in life, but I can control how I respond to it all. In my response is my greatest power.”
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. It’s about not letting my fear decide my future.”
- “Patience is a genuine expression of confidence, acceptance, serenity, and faith in my own ability. It’s a sign of strength. I will practice it.”
- “If the grass looks greener on the other side, it’s just life’s way of reminding me to water the grass I’m standing on.”
- “Happiness does not start when ‘this, that or the other’ thing is resolved. Happiness is what happens now when I make the best of what I have.”
Make a commitment to yourself in 2017 that you will dream BIGGER than you have EVER dreamed before.
I’m in, how about you?
Let me know in the comments below what are YOUR goals for 2017?
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share….Thank You 🙂
Sharing IS Caring!
To Your Success,
powered by bloggers, member driven