Why is growing your own network important for a successful business?
Maybe your business is doing fine, and you’re thinking, “Why should I take the time to do all that work and build a list of contacts?”
The answer is quite simple. You don’t. Not if you never want your business to grow. Every time you contact a new potential customer, you plant a seed. Nurture that seed and it will grow. As that seed grows, it will blossom into a thriving business relationship, but it all starts with the seed. It all starts with that all-important initial contact.
Whether you’re an established business or a business just starting out, building a solid network of contacts can be beneficial to your business
in many ways.
Here are just 5 of the most important benefits of growing your own network for a successful business:
- Money is always a great motivator.
- When you take the time to develop your own leads and contacts and build your own network, your profits are increased.
- If you build by sharing the network of others, you reduce your profits.
2. Business Growth.
- No business can be successful if it doesn’t grow.
- Increasing your network is imperative for your business to succeed.
- What’s great about building your own network is that people in your network will also be helping you build it and it won’t cost you a thing.
- Your business will grow as long as you actively work at growing your network.
- The more people you have in it that are quality contacts, the more people you will have helping you to build your network and grow your business.
3. Makes Business Growth Less Stressful.
- Growing a business the old fashioned way can take a lot of time.
- It can be a lot of stress and hard work.
- Having your own network can take some of the stress off of growing your business.
- Think about a social network. You have friends who have friends, who have friends, and so on.
- When you share your message with your friends, it’s also seen by their friends.
- It works the same in your network for your business.
- If you share something with your network, you’re in effect sharing with more people than you could imagine.
- It gives you the opportunity to grow your business at a much faster rate with much less work.
- You have to take the time to produce quality content to post and creative ways to do it to keep interest in your business growing, but it’s much easier if you have a network of people to share your ideas with that will be thankful for it and pass it on.
4. Customers that are More Likely to Buy.
- When your network grows from within, the people that join your network are more likely to become customers than those that are “cold leads.”
- They’ve already“opted in” to what you’re selling or to your brand.
- They feel they know you and can trust you, so they’re more likely to buy from you than someone else who offers the same service or sells the same product.
- You probably do the same thing. You deal with people you trust.
- If you’re unsure, and a friend recommends them, you’ll give it a try.
- That’s the way a network works.
- You build it to produce quality leads that will convert into customers.
5. Building Relationships.
- Business relationships are imperative to any business.
- Businesses are built on good solid relationships.
- You have relationships with your suppliers, bankers, and even your competition.
- Having a good solid relationship with your customers, however, is what keeps them coming back to you.
- When you grow a strong network of contacts, it increases your chances of beginning a relationship with that person.
- Remember, they’re all potential customers, and when these potential customers become customers, you have the opportunity to build long-term business relationships with them.
- If they like what you give them, they’ll return to you the next time they need something you have to offer.
As you can see, generating leads and building a network is important. You want your business to grow, and you’re ready to dig right in and generate those leads. How do you do it? How do you build that all important network?
There is no set way to do it. No one can give you a magic potion that will work instantaneously to grow your network. But, there are a lot of ways to do it, but not every way works for every business. It may require a bit of “trial and error” on your part. You won’t find just one way that works for you.
People are very different, as you and I both know, so you need to vary the way you contact them to make sure you reach the most people and successfully generate those leads and build your network.
All you need to do is experiment with many different ways and find the right combination of ways that work best for you.
If you enjoyed this post and found TONS OF VALUE, please take a moment and share…..Thank You!
Sharing Is Caring!
To Your Success,