Marketing Techniques to Attract Customers – Optimization: ” that allows people to discover you, just like the meta-text of a website.” Per -Dictionary.com
Marketing Business Opportunities
The old style of marketing was push type marketing which involved high-pressure sales tactics or manipulation to get you to enroll into some business opportunity. This style of network marketing tactics were to hard-sell the prospect into signing up right now into the business, but when you do a lot of hard-sell marketing, you will get a lot of cancellations. A much better way is…
Pull a Prospect to You with Attraction Marketing
So, instead of pushing people, you want to pull someone to you. Magnetic attraction. Pull them into your vision. Paint a picture for your prospect and let them see the benefit of joining your opportunity.When speaking with a prospect pull them into your opportunity by asking questions.
Here are some questions you might want to ask:
- What would extra income enable you to do?
- What would you do if you have more options in life than just being stuck at a 9 to 5 job?
- What will you do if you were able to replace your income?
- Why would you want to create more income?
Where do you find people to pull towards you?
Nothing is more important than choosing your correct niche.
Every other part of your marketing process depends on having groups of buyers, able and excited to buy your product.
Some guide lines to ensure that the market place is sustainable
- How large is the market?
- Are people buying in that market?
- Do your research… look at magazines for ideas. If there is a magazine about the market it’s a good indicator of the public interest.
- Do a Google search for your top three keywords.
- More than 30,000 per month shows a good market interest.
Check to see if there are:
- active Facebook pages on the subject
- active Forums centered around the niche
- active Blogs on the areas of expertise on the subject
- active Email Newsletters
- active Google paid ads on the subject
Is this market making money?
- Look at the competition -compare what they are doing.
- Check to see what advertisers are being used.
- Are their affiliate offers such as Clickbank, JVZoo or others.
- What influential people are associated with your market?
Next after making sure you have the right niche that is making money you need to direct all your business from a website or blog. A blog is essential. This is the hub of your entire business with social media hovering like space ships around the mother ship.
You will be sending people to the blog to find out more about your self and
what your business does as well as more about yourself. More information
is available there than just an ad or a squeeze page. People will get to know
you and what type of work you do. The Know Like and Trust factor is so
important in Attraction Marketing.
Pictures speak volumes, so they are an important part of your posts. Blog
articles on your niche subject help make you the go-to expert that they are
looking for to solve their problems or their pain.
Traffic To Your Offers
To get people to your blog there are many ways to do so:
- offer a Lead Magnet – an e-book, video or check list
- offer a Tripwire – a small investment to gauge interest
- offer a Core Product – basic information on your subject
- offer a Profit Maximizer – a course or training program
- or you can start with a Coaching or Training Program first – more pull than push. You the authority of your own program.
Joining groups or starting your own group on social media such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, sell you targeted traffic. You can learn to drive traffic through tactics like Blogging, Facebook Ads or Email marketing.
The goal, no matter which traffic source you choose, is to drive prospects
into your Funnel. You should master a single, steady traffic source and,
once mastered, add a second and third traffic source.
These would include:
- Email Marketing – offers in emails.
- Social Advertising (Facebook/Twitter/YouTube ads, etc.)
- Banner Advertising – on your site or blog.
Solo Ads – various places to buy these.
- Blogging – connected with blogging groups.
- Organic Social Media – various Social Media.
- SEO – set you blog up with keywords to get listed on Google.
Your traffic sources need a lead magnet or a free gift in exchange for an email address. You will need to provide great value with the Lead Magnet. An irresistable offer.
The Lead Magnet is usually offered on a web page called a landing or squeeze page that is optimized to convert even cold traffic into leads. The optin page redirects to the thank you or download page, and usually a sales page.
The landing page does not need to be extensive. Simple is best.
Lead Magnets don’t have to be lengthy. Or complex. Or time-intensive to create.
You simply need to solve a specific problem with a specific solution for a specific segment of your market. Optin in to get your special gift.
They are generally very short (one page or so) and cut straight to an ultra-specific point. You can deliver these as simple checklists, mind maps or “blueprints” or short pdfs.
Emails are then sent out to your propects. You are able to send a newsletter to tell them what else is happening with your business and what further offers may be of interest to them. Very soft sell type of emails with the main objective being to tell them more about yourself and your business.
Communities bring people together
If you can find a group of people who have a common goal and then bring them together by using a community… facebook group or LinkedIn etc.
Then you get seen as the expert and people look up to you. All you’ve really done is put the community together and invited people Setting up a group. The best part about this is that your community will grow virally because other people will invite others to the community. Which means you generate more leads when you know how to persuade and influence the people in your community. If you still do not have your own community you need to get one set up because when you get it right, it is one of the fastest ways to enhance
your credibility and authority.
Your best prospects are people on your list, or that you have known for a long time because they Know, Like and Trust you. This is Attraction Marketing at it’s finest.
To your sucess,
PS – if you found this post to be of value, please comment below…
Pic courtesy of Photostock with Free Digital Marketing.net